Glory and Mike Pack--Fabulous

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

Mike will only be on glory til  Jan, but, he made the whole cruise the best.  I had no idea how important a cruise director is to the ship.  Everywhere we went, he was there keeping the party going.

I love to line dance, and there was plenty of that on the deck.

My only issue was that the buffett closes between 2:30 - 6:00 pm, and there's only pizza, burgers, and sandwiches to choose from in other venues.  I would like to see a salad buffett at all times.  Coming back from cruises, it was a problem, since I do try to eat healthy.

just the times of buffett