Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

We had fun

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

Our first time on a cruise, my husband and I had a good time.

Food was great service was very good, I was very inpress with the service offer by the cleaning people they do a wonderful job, I loved how much effort they put on trying to make sure you have a comfortable stay.

The boat it's old, the rooms look tired the boat needs a make over for sure, but we still enjoy our trip, had wonderful  time, we enjoy the sunshine for sure!!!

Cruise Photos

Just need some tlc
The boat it's old, it looks old and tired
In St Thomas we took a boat excursion to look at coral we got left in the boat for an hour waiting for other passengers.
In Puerto Rico, we took the excursion for shopping and watching the city, it was a waste of money, all we seen was abandon buildings and graphite every were dirty, the lady drove so fast we couldn't even take pictures not cool.
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
My excursion started bad, but the beach was nice, the people are very nice, I loved that place
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Dirty, and run down this is one place that I will never visit in the future
Grand Turk Island