We had fun

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

Our first time on a cruise, my husband and I had a good time.

Food was great service was very good, I was very inpress with the service offer by the cleaning people they do a wonderful job, I loved how much effort they put on trying to make sure you have a comfortable stay.

The boat it's old, the rooms look tired the boat needs a make over for sure, but we still enjoy our trip, had wonderful  time, we enjoy the sunshine for sure!!!

Excellent

The boat it's old, it looks old and tired

Just need some tlc

Good time, good food.

My excursion started bad, but the beach was nice, the people are very nice, I loved that place
Dirty, and run down this is one place that I will never visit in the future