Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing ! Worth every moment!

Sail Date: October 17, 2015

We had such a great time on the ship and on the excursions. The food was fabulous and plentiful. If we are able to book again I would book directly into Miami and not into Ft. Lauderdale as is cost between shuttles to the port of Miami and Ft Lauderdale hotel and Airport and reversed including taxis about $300.00

The room was great, it had everything we needed and more. It was comfortable! The Stewards were very efficient
and very helpful. We really enjoyed sitting out on the balcony watching the sunset and enjoying the breezes.
I would definitely book from the ship and not outside source as there were soma activities we would have taken part in that we weren't offered.
Evening movies were good, was wishing that the Jacuzzi's were open later when we were more inclined to enjoy them. We had the late dining which conflicted with several things.
I wasn't very impressed with the shows that were available.
Our room Steward and the Dining staff were so kind and remembered names. They went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed the experience!
The food was excellent! Very well presented and really great wait staff!
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The Sand on the Beaches here is like none I've every experienced, Beautiful! Walking out into the Ocean to look down at your feet and watch little fish swimming at your feet.. Awesome!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We went to the Coral World Sea Turtle Excursion, an experience we truly enjoyed and would do again. Very informative, bringing a new sense of responsibility for our care of the environment.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Our Driver Frank was Great he gave so much History of old San Juan and New San Juan. He really took time to explain and share his homeland with us!
Grand Turk Island
If you go on the sting ray excursion or any of the water excursions be sure to get a water proof case for your phone so you can get all of those shots with the Sea turtles or Sting Rays! We missed most of those and they were the photos I most wish we had gotten!

We had the late dining which if I had it to do over again I think we would either go for the anytime dining or the early dining.