Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Frustrated Birthday!!!

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

My family and I enjoyed this cruise very much, but were very disappointed that we were not able to visit the last port of call, "Grand Cayman" due to the incident that happened and to make matters worst, on my birthday. I know it's not the ships fault but never the less it was a very shocking incident.  Also, the rescue efforts were very lacking. I couldn't believe that we had to turn the ship around, they need to have a small boat with a fast motor that is lowered down when something like this happens.

Very pleased with our attendant. He really took care of all our needs and was very friendly.
Miami, Florida
The Ruins to Tulum and Playa del Carmen Excursion was very short, we were not able to spend much time a the beach.
Belize City, Belize
We did cave tubing and it was an amazing experience!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
George Town, Grand Cayman

I was very upset with the incident that happened. I thought it was ridiculous for the ship to turn back to rescue this lady. I think they need to have a small boat with a motor that is lowered down when someone falls overboard. I was not pleased with how long the rescue process took.