Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Death on the High Seas

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I booked a cruise for me and my two children ages 10 and 16.  We were having a great time until a woman committed suicide by jumping off the ship.  After a horrific recovery of her body, that was viewed by all aboard ,Carnival offered a $50 credit and a small discount off of a future cruise (basically you have to pay them more $$$ to get any "compensation").  We never arrived at our final port destination of Grand Cayman and, to top off the lack of consideration to their "guests", if you booked an excursion through anyone other than Carnival, all they offered was $1.99 toward a phone call to ask your tour guide for a refund.  I will never cruise with Carnival again and have already told all of my friends and family to choose another line.