Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

fabulously sailingfabulously sailingfabulously sailing

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

a wonderful trip I enjoyed each of the island Cozumel, Mexico- Belize & Mahogany Bay,Roatan. Unfortunately we didn't get to see the Grand Cayman Island due to a unfortunate circumstances...
my first impression it wasn't as large as it seemed online before I purchased it but overall I enjoyed my stay in the state room and I enjoy the deck as well
long lines getting on and off the ship the crowds was somewhat chaotic and moved very very very slow

absolutely the fish and chips restaurant or better yet the steak restaurant! I personally preferred the evening dining in the golden dining room exquisite service delicious food..

1 Comment