fabulously sailingfabulously sailingfabulously sailing

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory
a wonderful trip I enjoyed each of the island Cozumel, Mexico- Belize & Mahogany Bay,Roatan. Unfortunately we didn't get to see the Grand Cayman Island due to a unfortunate circumstances...

my first impression it wasn't as large as it seemed online before I purchased it but overall I enjoyed my stay in the state room and I enjoy the deck as well

absolutely the fish and chips restaurant or better yet the steak restaurant! I personally preferred the evening dining in the golden dining room exquisite service delicious food..

didn't get to go to the port of George Town , Grand Cayman