Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

family vacation

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

This was not my first cruise but it was for my mom. It was a great experience for her. For me, I noticed inconsistencies with cruise ships. There was no enforcement of dress code for the fine/elegant dining. I noticed a fair amount of people wearing short shorts, flip flops, t-shirts...I was not impressed.  And in the Serenity lounge there was no enforcement of the age as I saw parents bringing in their children (most were under two) therefore did not spend any time there and went to the adult pool.  Which was also a disappointment as people saved lounges and staff did not remove towels as lounges remained empty for over an hour at a time. Very disappointing.

The food was excellent no matter where I ate. There was a fair amount of activities to participate in. Staff were very friendly. I would cruise again.

Need to update your excursion descriptions as they don't match what you actually do or get.
Miami, Florida
Salsa, salsa Margarita was a blast!!
Belize City, Belize
Airboat and city tour.. Airboat ride was amazing! Should take out that you may see Manatees as you will never have the chance to see them as they don't like noise. Would do that again. The bus tour was very poorly run.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Did the Garden and city tour.. The garden should be labelled as a Rainforest tour as it is misleading. The city tour guide was very knowledgeable, really liked the tour of the city.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Did the Stingray, Turtle farm and Hell tour. Tour bus was awful. Hell and Rum factory should be removed. Turtle farm was great and the stingray swim was unbelieveable!!