Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Glory not all that!!!

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Good Points: Cabin Attendant staff and dinning room staff were excellent as well as the Comedy Club, after that it goes downhill.

Not So Good: FOOD!!!!  Bar service(these bartenders are the worst) with the exception of Alchemy Bar only Pros On board. Lots of confusion when shore excursion cxl, inconsistent policy procedures, in general rude staff, most can't communicate in English. Shows in main room second rate at best. The music at the Casino Stage by a cover band was better. Food options throughout day were limited at best, 330 pm very little available.

I would recommend the cruise for the shore excursions in the ports we stopped, they were fun and informative, and all the tour operators  i dealt with were quite professional .

Our cruise director DR E was good and kept passengers well informed, (He needs to slow down  his accent when he talks about debarkation or other important matters)

For a ship that was renovated in 2012 it was not that nice, my room was out of the 1960"s
Staff good, Food inferior
Ryan my room attendant, Ariel my Dinning room head waiter and his crew
Comedy club and cover band at casino stage only two worth it.
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities N/A
All went well with my excusions, although lots of confusion when cave tubing was cxl, carnival could have handled much better
Nice, not that keen on 60's style decorating, roomy nice bacony
Miami, Florida
I here all activities went well here as well as mine, Tulum tour ( Angel was a great Guide)
Belize City, Belize
The river tubing was great, Go to Dark Cave and zipline (Rueben was the guide) this was great. The port and surrounding areas are quite poor and depressing though
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Favorite stop, will go back by air in the future
George Town, Grand Cayman
Nice stop, crowded though, arrange excursions off the ship it is alot cheaper

For the only Good drink on board go to Alchemy bar, and Guy Fieri Burger joint are the only pluses here, I would recommend a different cruise line with a similier