Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Fabulous cruise on the Carnival Glory

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

My husband and I along with our daughter, her husband and 3 teens went on the Carnival Glory and had a fabulous time. Ports of call were fun! Food was great!!!  Service was outstanding!!!  Our waiter, Nahor, in the dining room was incredibly good as well as always smiling and cheerful..  He never complained when we changed out minds or had trouble deciding what to order.  He was always cheerful and patient with us.  When I forgot to order something I wanted, he got it for me anyway!!!  I wish there were more waiters like him in our town. I don't recall meeting our room steward, but our room was always immaculate.  We loved the entertainment.  We liked our ports of call. The only bad thing was having to leave at the end of our cruise, But we're looking forward to another cruise sometime in the future!!!

I especially like chocolate melting cake for desert! All mail courses were were fabulous!!!!
Incredibly great!!!
The comedian was great and truly family friendly. We didn't go to the adults only part!
Miami, Florida
We weren't there long enough to comment.
We loved wandering around.
Belize City, Belize
We loved swimming and wandering around the town.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We loved the picnic there and swimming at the beach as well as shopping at the little shopping area.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We l;oved the sweimming at the beach there.

We loved every moment of our time on board and in our ports of call. It was so hard to leave when we returned to Florida. But all good things do come to an end and we just look forward to another year when we can go on another cruise.