First Carnival Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

The cruise exceeded my expectations. I had slight concerned attitude about Carnival based on recent events in the media.  I was completely wrong.  I would defiantely travel on Carnival again.  Food was excellent as was the staff.

The handled the shore excursions very well also.  Disembarkation was a bit chaotic but that is not Carnival's fault - guests just would not listen and do what they were told.

n/a

Keep in mind that there are no taxis here. If you want to see the island you need to book a shore excursion.