Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

First Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

The cruise exceeded my expectations. I had slight concerned attitude about Carnival based on recent events in the media.  I was completely wrong.  I would defiantely travel on Carnival again.  Food was excellent as was the staff.

The handled the shore excursions very well also.  Disembarkation was a bit chaotic but that is not Carnival's fault - guests just would not listen and do what they were told.

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs n/a
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
Keep in mind that there are no taxis here. If you want to see the island you need to book a shore excursion.