Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Dream cruise of the Caribbean.

Sail Date: May 31, 2014

Carnival Glory is a very good ship, with very friendly staff and wonderful food. The route through the Caribbean was just perfect, and my expectations were fully met.

The two only negative aspects I found were: too cold inside the ship + too many smokers everywhere.

I would certainly recommend this cruise to anyone, and might take a similar one again someday.

Very clean and well kept.
Food at the main restaurant on the 9th floor was not as good as that of the 3rd floor.
Our room cleaner, Danilo, was just wonderful.
Targets mostly young people. A bit too noisy and loud for us. Missed more adult entertainment.
Must have been good, because we hadly saw children roaming around.
Program only targets young people. Little for older people. All programs were extremely noisy.
Loved all ports of call.
Exceeded my expectations. Next time will go for the veranda one.
Miami, Florida
Not too crowded as I expected. Well organized, despiste the long lines inside the ship.
The rain disturbed our fun, but the city was good.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
A bit too crowded, and lacking better facilities at the beach. But the water was great!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
What a beautiful city: beyond my expectations! Very friendly people everywhere.
Grand Turk Island
To me, this was the top of the cruise: beautiful Caribbean island, wonderful beaches, delicious food. Loved it all!

The restaurant on the 3rd floor is just great. Food on the 9th floor was not so good, and there were lines everywhere.