Dream cruise of the Caribbean.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

Carnival Glory is a very good ship, with very friendly staff and wonderful food. The route through the Caribbean was just perfect, and my expectations were fully met.

The two only negative aspects I found were: too cold inside the ship + too many smokers everywhere.

I would certainly recommend this cruise to anyone, and might take a similar one again someday.

Food at the main restaurant on the 9th floor was not as good as that of the 3rd floor.

Program only targets young people. Little for older people. All programs were extremely noisy.

Targets mostly young people. A bit too noisy and loud for us. Missed more adult entertainment.

Must have been good, because we hadly saw children roaming around.

Our room cleaner, Danilo, was just wonderful.

Very clean and well kept.

Exceeded my expectations. Next time will go for the veranda one.

The restaurant on the 3rd floor is just great. Food on the 9th floor was not so good, and there were lines everywhere.

Not too crowded as I expected. Well organized, despiste the long lines inside the ship.
The rain disturbed our fun, but the city was good.
A bit too crowded, and lacking better facilities at the beach. But the water was great!
What a beautiful city: beyond my expectations! Very friendly people everywhere.
To me, this was the top of the cruise: beautiful Caribbean island, wonderful beaches, delicious food. Loved it all!