Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nothing Great.......

Sail Date: January 26, 2014

Processing  to get on and off the boat was fast and efficient. The food in the dining room was horrible. The steak house was the best meal on the ship (highly recommend). Whole experience was nothing to write home about. Ship was clean. staff were great ,except those photo people. Why do they setup were everyone has to pass by them every night on the way to dinner. I can only get so many pictures taken before I feel like taking a bat and knocking them out. It is the biggest pain on the ship. My suggestion is setup on the photo deck and if I want a picture taken I will come see you. You dont have to ask me every ten feet if I want my photo taken. The two stars come from bad food in the dining hall and those dam photo people.

American Fair Sucks
Miami, Florida
Dont schedule a marathon the same day as your ship arrives.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas