I lost my virginity

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 26, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

(Virginity for cruising that is). My only experience of cruising was limited to The Big Red Boat by Disney 20 years ago.  We returned full of exhaust emulsions and full of cruising.

This was on my bucket list to try again, and boy am I glad I did.  The 7 night cruise aboard Carnival Glory was a wonderful experience.  I boarded with the expectation that I would be bored to madness.  Boy, was I wrong.  Everyday was a new adventure, new people to meet, new culinary treats and new findings on board.  You don't have to worry about being alone, being to heavy, old or young.  You don't have to worry about anything unless you just want to.  I was a little hesitant about going with Carnival with their recent bad luck, but I was genuinely impressed with the cleanliness, the staff and the options on board.

i went by myself so when I didn't care for jewelry and tourist shopping on the stops, I returned to the ship and enjoyed its amenities.  The islands and waters were beautiful, but the ship itself was my attraction.  I live on the beach so while I appreciate the beach, I'm not compelled to partake and again, back to the wonderful ship.

The evening entertainment, movies and skies were an added bonus.  The singing announcements were a little annoying that need to be toned down a bit, but that's a small distraction.  As simple as it may be, do not miss Guys Burgers.  It's the best one I've ever eaten, bar none.  Good job Carnival Glory.  You made a repeat customer out of me.  I want to try another one NOW!

It is not necessary to bring coat, and ties unless you want to and then only for elegant night, which I gladly skipped and enjoyed their nightly buffets that were very good. Eat and enjoy, the extra 4 pounds came off after a week back in the home routine. Yes, they serve lunch the day you leave

Check parking online BEFORE you go. Save big and cheap shuttle.
Only a beach stop