An Interesting Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
The boat is beautiful. I recommend getting the highest level room possible. If not, by the second day your room smells like a sewer. Other than that the staff was fun and very delightful. I highly recommend spending the extra $30 and eating at the Saphire Club. That was the best experience that I had on the boat. I brought my 11 month old and they were very accomodating to the baby and offered babysitting if we needed a Mommy/Daddy break.
Nassau is Nassau It's dirty but a great place to visit. It's the basic Bahamas
Nassau is Nassau It's dirty but a great place to visit. It's the basic Bahamas
I love Mexico. We recommend the beach.
I love Mexico. We recommend the beach.
Scary at first. Shop for a bit then spend the rest of the day at the beach. It's a beautiful spot.
Very clean. Rent a golf cart and you are on your own for a great time of shopping, beach time, anything you want to do.

Pros: Spending time with my family and the boats spa.

Cons: Spring Break crowd and man jumping overboard

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!