My favorite vacation.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
The Glory was absolutely gorgeous. Despite its slightly confusing layout, the ship was decorated very well and makes its passengers feel like they're living at a five star resort. I think the main focus of the Glory is to provide its passengers with a sense of comfort and elegance, and it did just that during my trip.
Belize was more underdeveloped than I expected. While it had beautiful rainforests and caves, I don't think I'd visit there again.
The Mini Jeep excursion was awesome and visiting Punta Sur was definitely great. I would recommend this excursion to anyone. The port itself was very inviting with all of it's shops and people.
Don't Miss: Mini Jeep Excursion
Don't Miss: Mini Jeep Excursion

Pros: I loved the sheer magnitude and beauty of the Glory.

Cons: The layout of the ship. It was confusing to find my way around.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!