Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My favorite vacation.

Sail Date: January 13, 2007

The Glory was absolutely gorgeous. Despite its slightly confusing layout, the ship was decorated very well and makes its passengers feel like they're living at a five star resort. I think the main focus of the Glory is to provide its passengers with a sense of comfort and elegance, and it did just that during my trip.

Pros: I loved the sheer magnitude and beauty of the Glory.

Cons: The layout of the ship. It was confusing to find my way around.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
Belize was more underdeveloped than I expected. While it had beautiful rainforests and caves, I don't think I'd visit there again.
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The Mini Jeep excursion was awesome and visiting Punta Sur was definitely great. I would recommend this excursion to anyone. The port itself was very inviting with all of it's shops and people.
Don't Miss: Mini Jeep Excursion