Relaxing and Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2006
Ship: Carnival Glory
My husband and I took our first cruise from 5/20--5/27 on the Carnival Glory and I must say it was a great experience, We enjoyed it so much we are thinking of taking another one next year.
The service in overall was a very good one, from the food whether it was in one of the casual restaurant or at the formal dining room to the staff who were friendly and made you feel at home.
My husband and I did not really like Belize, eventhough the Mayan Ruins were interesting.
Well, it was nice even though it is still trying to get itself back to the way it was. My husband and I did not take an excursion, but we did walk thru the town which was nice, but I am sure that it was better before the hurricane.
Don't Miss: Senor Frog is defintely a place to go
Again, I am sure that Costa Maya before the hurricane was a very nice place,but because it was hit, it is nice but one can see that it is still trying to recuperate from it.
Don't Miss: Senor Frog is defintely a place to go
My husband and I really did enjoy Bahamas and we just walked around town. We went to a small beach and the water was beautiful, I reallly liked it.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs is a place to go. Great friendly and energtic atmosphere.

Pros: Being able to visit various places with one cruise