Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing and Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: May 20, 2006

My husband and I took our first cruise from 5/20--5/27 on the Carnival Glory and I must say it was a great experience, We enjoyed it so much we are thinking of taking another one next year.
The service in overall was a very good one, from the food whether it was in one of the casual restaurant or at the formal dining room to the staff who were friendly and made you feel at home.

Pros: Being able to visit various places with one cruise

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Again, I am sure that Costa Maya before the hurricane was a very nice place,but because it was hit, it is nice but one can see that it is still trying to recuperate from it.
My husband and I really did enjoy Bahamas and we just walked around town. We went to a small beach and the water was beautiful, I reallly liked it.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs is a place to go. Great friendly and energtic atmosphere.
Belize City, Belize
My husband and I did not really like Belize, eventhough the Mayan Ruins were interesting.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Belize City, Belize
Well, it was nice even though it is still trying to get itself back to the way it was. My husband and I did not take an excursion, but we did walk thru the town which was nice, but I am sure that it was better before the hurricane.
Don't Miss: Senor Frog is defintely a place to go