OUR HONEYMOON

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2007
Ship: Carnival Glory
THE SIZE OF THE SHIP WAS COOL. WE HAD A GOOD TIME . THE FOOD WAS GREAT. AND THE PORTS WERE NICE ACCEPT BELIEZE. IF I WERE TO GO THERE AGAIN I WOULD RECOMEND DOING AN EXCURSION THERE, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

Excellent DINNING EXPERANCE THERE. WE HAD JAWA FOR OUR SERVER. THE BEST, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, WE LOOKED FORWARD ALL DAY TO THE DINNER.

GREAT

DO AN EXCERSION HERE. NOT A GOOD EXPERANCE HERE. DONT DO ANY SHOPPING HERE.
Don't Miss: WE SHOPPED
I WOULD PROBLY DO AN EXCLUSIVE BEACH MABE THE ATLANTIS
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS
I WOULD PROBLY DO AN EXCLUSIVE BEACH MABE THE ATLANTIS
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS
SHOP HERE, AND DO LOTS OF HAGGLING I WOULD ALSO DO THE EXCERSION OF THE JEEPS AND CAVERNS!!!
SHOPPING WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!
DO AN EXCERSION HERE. NOT A GOOD EXPERANCE HERE. DONT DO ANY SHOPPING HERE.
Don't Miss: WE SHOPPED
SHOPPING WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Pros: 24 HR ROOM SERVICE, PORTS OF CALL, DINNERS

Cons: EVERY ONE THERE WAS TRYING TO NICKLE AND DIME YOU TO DEATH

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!