Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

OUR HONEYMOON

Sail Date: May 05, 2007

THE SIZE OF THE SHIP WAS COOL. WE HAD A GOOD TIME . THE FOOD WAS GREAT. AND THE PORTS WERE NICE ACCEPT BELIEZE. IF I WERE TO GO THERE AGAIN I WOULD RECOMEND DOING AN EXCURSION THERE, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

Pros: 24 HR ROOM SERVICE, PORTS OF CALL, DINNERS

Cons: EVERY ONE THERE WAS TRYING TO NICKLE AND DIME YOU TO DEATH

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

GREAT
Excellent DINNING EXPERANCE THERE. WE HAD JAWA FOR OUR SERVER. THE BEST, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, WE LOOKED FORWARD ALL DAY TO THE DINNER.
SHOP HERE, AND DO LOTS OF HAGGLING I WOULD ALSO DO THE EXCERSION OF THE JEEPS AND CAVERNS!!!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
SHOPPING WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!
I WOULD PROBLY DO AN EXCLUSIVE BEACH MABE THE ATLANTIS
Don't Miss: ATLANTIS
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
SHOPPING WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!
Belize City, Belize
DO AN EXCERSION HERE. NOT A GOOD EXPERANCE HERE. DONT DO ANY SHOPPING HERE.
Don't Miss: WE SHOPPED
Belize City, Belize
DO AN EXCERSION HERE. NOT A GOOD EXPERANCE HERE. DONT DO ANY SHOPPING HERE.
Don't Miss: WE SHOPPED