simple relaxation

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2010
Ship: Carnival Freedom
this ship was Amazing!! I had a Blast and was Never bored nor unhappy. The customers service
was Top of the Line

the Posh dinning room was perfection as was room service,i am not a buffet person.

as I stated earlier there was so much to choose from and to do for all ages

I totally loved the "adult" only areas,it was peaceful

everyone was friendly and kind and most helpful

everyday was simply beautiful and clean everywhere

my stateroom was the Best, very roomy
we pulled into port late and it was rainning very hard and as we got off the liner there was a guy named Walter that took us on a 90 minute tour.
Don't Miss: I cannot answer this
I enjoyed the center of town that lead to all the shopping and the water ferry back to the ship.Do not waste time amber falls tour waste of money
Don't Miss: all the beautiful jewelery shops
this was an Amazing place I would so go back and our tour guide Marrecesa was Excellent.
Don't Miss: the best of antigua
oh my another wonderful place,just peaceful to stand still and just watch,of course shop as well
Don't Miss: dolphin tours
weather was perfect and historical highlights tour and shopping.
Don't Miss: atlantis aquaventure

Pros: there was so much to choose from

Cons: smoking in the casino & clubs

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!