Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

simple relaxation

Sail Date: October 09, 2010

this ship was Amazing!! I had a Blast and was Never bored nor unhappy. The customers service
was Top of the Line

Pros: there was so much to choose from

Cons: smoking in the casino & clubs

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

everyday was simply beautiful and clean everywhere
the Posh dinning room was perfection as was room service,i am not a buffet person.
my stateroom was the Best, very roomy
everyone was friendly and kind and most helpful
as I stated earlier there was so much to choose from and to do for all ages
I totally loved the "adult" only areas,it was peaceful
St. John's, Antigua
this was an Amazing place I would so go back and our tour guide Marrecesa was Excellent.
Don't Miss: the best of antigua
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
oh my another wonderful place,just peaceful to stand still and just watch,of course shop as well
Don't Miss: dolphin tours
San Juan, Puerto Rico
we pulled into port late and it was rainning very hard and as we got off the liner there was a guy named Walter that took us on a 90 minute tour.
Don't Miss: I cannot answer this
weather was perfect and historical highlights tour and shopping.
Don't Miss: atlantis aquaventure
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I enjoyed the center of town that lead to all the shopping and the water ferry back to the ship.Do not waste time amber falls tour waste of money
Don't Miss: all the beautiful jewelery shops