Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Overall rating

Sail Date: January 24, 2016

Review is 5.

My husband and I really enjoyed our cruise with Carnival Dream.

Mr. P kept our room clean and in good order through the entire trip. When I asked for additional hangers, I received them quickly. We appreciate him for his excellent care of us.

Our dining in the Scarlet Dining Room was excellent. Japa, Amil and Jonathan gave us exceptional service and we dined in this space each evening of the cruise. They always greeted us by name and took care of our every wish and need. I cannot praise them enough.

Room service failed to deliver us coffee one morning when we asked for it but the next time we requested early coffee, we got it. When I initially called for an extension cord for my CPAP machine, Mr. P got it for me immediately.

The only recommendation I have for improvement is supplying spaces and tables suitable for playing cards and other games. Only one table is really suitable for a group in the library area. Playing scrabble is not good on deck 10 or in the eating area as it is too loud to concentrate in these areas.

Entertainment was excellent. However smoking in the gaming area prevented me from enjoying this area. It was unpleasant going through this smoked filled area to get to other areas for entertainment.

The majority of the people who helped us were very courteous and friendly. Overall our experience was excellent.

Margaret and John Derryberry

We really liked our balcony room. It was more spacious than we anticipated.
It was very confusing getting on board but much more orderly getting off ship

I would have enjoyed a massage but felt it was too high a price. The food was excellent both in seated dining and Lido deck. Entertainment was excellent.