dream cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

11 Night Eastern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (New Orleans To San Juan)
Sail Date: October 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

The service was fabulous loved our cabin steward.  He was always happy to provide me any request that I had for the room and bedding comfort.  We used the your time dining option so met many different wait staff.  We sat in one area about 3 times and really got to know the staff a little more and was provided excellent service from them.  The ports of call were amazing and I fell in love with Bermuda.  I enjoyed shopping both on and off the ship and had a great adventure with the shore excursions that we booked both through the cruise lines as well as through Delta Skymiles offering.  This was one of the best vacations I have experienced in many years.  I can't say thanks enough to Georgetta Young for helping me get this at an amazing price.

We were in cabin 8461 and Rommel our cabin steward was the most amazing person I met on this cruise. He was very pleasant and happy to provide me clean sheets after I spent a day in bed with a cold and wanted to have fresh linen. I think his sincerity and service really made the stay special. I enjoyed my cabin and balcony. Every evening I could retreat and enjoy the sound of the water and the moonlight on the ocean. amazing experience.