My Caribbean Cruise Sept. 21-28

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: September 21, 2013
Ship: Carnival Dream
This is my fourth cruise, My second cruise with Carnival. Carnival Cruises has been my favorites by far because their food and service has been much better then some of the others i have been on. All the crew members treats you as family, and remembers your name. The food was wonderful. It was a four star dinning experience every night and the shows were professional quality. The cruise director kept you well informed through out the cruise on events and shore excursions. The ship was extremely well maintained and clean. I would recommend this cruise to everyone.