Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

All Things Must Change

Sail Date: January 05, 2013

I'm sorry to say that the overall experience was less than I had hoped for. There has been an obvious degradation in the quality of the dining offerings accompanied by a large increase in the price of drinks at the bars. When I go on a cruise and choose to eat in a dining room, I don't expect to see menu choices like linguini and sausage, or meatloaf, and certainly not Mac & Cheese. To ad to the insult the food was served luke warm at best. The new "plastic containers" don't keep the dinners hot while they are being transported from wherever the kitchen is located.
See review above. Never had a hot meal.
Cozumel, Mexico Outstanding as always. My favorite port.
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico Never made it there....rough seas.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Very easy in and out. Great port.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras Never made it there...rough seas.

The Pizza bar is open 24 hours a day because you have to wait in line 23 hours to get a piece.