All Things Must Change

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: January 05, 2013
I'm sorry to say that the overall experience was less than I had hoped for. There has been an obvious degradation in the quality of the dining offerings accompanied by a large increase in the price of drinks at the bars. When I go on a cruise and choose to eat in a dining room, I don't expect to see menu choices like linguini and sausage, or meatloaf, and certainly not Mac & Cheese. To ad to the insult the food was served luke warm at best. The new "plastic containers" don't keep the dinners hot while they are being transported from wherever the kitchen is located.

See review above. Never had a hot meal.

The Pizza bar is open 24 hours a day because you have to wait in line 23 hours to get a piece.

Never made it there...rough seas.
Very easy in and out. Great port.
Never made it there....rough seas.
Outstanding as always. My favorite port.