Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise with Mom

Sail Date: March 03, 2013

I really enjoyed our cruise on Carnival. The ship was beautiful, our cabin delightfully roomy, the staff were all without exception friendly and great. Our stop at Key West was wonderful, but I wonder why the 2nd stop is at Freeport, the place doesn't have much to offer as far as touring the island.

Lovely, roomy and clean
Wonderful, everyone of them
The shows were ok, Norwegian had a better lineup
We didn't travel with children
We didn't really take part
Loved Key West, Bahamas was ok
New Orleans, Louisiana
I loved spending extra time in New Orleans, such a rich place to visit
Key West, Florida
We loved Key West, taking the hop on hop off tour trolley through the day was wonderful
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not great
It was pretty

I loved the dining experience at the Renoir restaurant, it was very elegant and every meal was superb