My heart is in the Bahamas

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
My husband and I have been to the Bahamas before, but with the economy the way it is now, a cruise was a more affordable choice. We had a BLAST! There was always something going on aboard the ship, so you never lacked for something interesting to do. During the day, there were games inside as well as games at the pool. At night, there were shows of all kinds, musical, comedy, and magic.

Our room was very nice and lots of space to move around. The food was very good and I HIGHLY recommend THE STEAKHOUSE on Carnival Conquest. It costs extra, but it is worth ever penny! Would I cruise with them again? In a heartbeat!!! I'd like to go now. ;-)

The food was very good & wide variety

Always something going on, fun, fun, fun!!!

Don't miss the Liars show, laughed til I cried

We didn't have children with us, but the people that did seemed happy with the children's activities

Everyone took care of our wants & needs

Everything looked clean & newish

Our room was very nice & roomy

Book a meal at The Steakhouse. The food is wonderful!