Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My heart is in the Bahamas

Sail Date: March 03, 2013

My husband and I have been to the Bahamas before, but with the economy the way it is now, a cruise was a more affordable choice. We had a BLAST! There was always something going on aboard the ship, so you never lacked for something interesting to do. During the day, there were games inside as well as games at the pool. At night, there were shows of all kinds, musical, comedy, and magic.

Our room was very nice and lots of space to move around. The food was very good and I HIGHLY recommend THE STEAKHOUSE on Carnival Conquest. It costs extra, but it is worth ever penny! Would I cruise with them again? In a heartbeat!!! I'd like to go now. ;-)

Cruise Photos

Everything looked clean & newish
The food was very good & wide variety
Our room was very nice & roomy
Everyone took care of our wants & needs
Don't miss the Liars show, laughed til I cried
We didn't have children with us, but the people that did seemed happy with the children's activities
Always something going on, fun, fun, fun!!!
We love the Bahamas!

Book a meal at The Steakhouse. The food is wonderful!

1 Comment