Some Good - Some bad

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

14 Night Caribbean Adventurer (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2016
Cabin Number: P201

The embarkation process went very smoothly and we were able to enter our cabin immediately upon boarding and our luggage arrive within a couple of hours.  We were most unhappy with our cabin but since I knew it was a sellout I didn't try to do anything about it.  I had left the cabin choice up to Princess and I will never to that again!!  We only had 1 chair, no sofa, etc.  There was not a comfortable place to read or play cards etc.  We had to find a place in the public areas to do so and they were not comfortable.  I have been in Interior rooms on Princess with more room.  I was also disappointed with activities available on board.  Most had to do with jewelry or art.  Princess used to do a lot of  lectures on interesting subjects.  The evening shows were really good.  However, they kept making announcements about not saving seats and yet people would be saving 6, 8, even 10 seats at a time.  It got so you had to go at least an hour early to get a close seat.  Ridiculous.

Worst cabin on board ship! Last cabin forward on deck 5 and felt every wave and heard every noise - and there was a lot of noise especially going in and out of port. Was supposed to be queen bed but since one side was against wall, to be a queen I would have had to climb in and out from top to bottom-I am too old to do that! Also would have lost the use of the night table for one person so had to do the 2 bed config. I have had interior rooms with more space. Only one chair, no sofa, etc. etc.

Spent the 1st week in Fixed dining but it took so long for our table of 4 that we changed to Anytime dining for the rest of the trip and that worked much better.