We will never sail Princess again.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

14 Night Caribbean Adventurer (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: C702

This was my 6th cruise but 1st with Princess and we will never sail with them again. While the menu selection was good, the food quality was very poor and every item was bland and over salted. It was like eating 3 meals a day at a Luby's. I was delighted in my husband's company all week but apart from him there was nothing interesting on the ship. The activities consisted of ONLY sales pitches and movies, nothing else. There was little to nothing to do all day while onboard and this is not what I have come to expect from cruiselines. The service was generally quite rude apart from a couple exceptions and everywhere we went people were trying to get us to pay more. We received little respect and were dissatisfied with almost every staff member we came into contact with apart from a handful of kind people. In my experience, Royal Caribbean is the way to go if you want to cruise.

The cabin was nice, we were very glad we chose a Balcony room as the interiors were tiny. FYI make sure to bring conditioner. The website said there was conditioner but it was a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner that was very low quality.

Choose another cruiseliner.