Rushed cruised

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: R603

The ship was ok- a bit dated, and worn. Staff was ok, but always seemed to be rushing people either at meals or any services Activity staff was ok as well, but again they always seemed to be in a rush. The Cabin Stewart was kind of a jerk - had to ask for sheets 3 times, and was never very friendly. Spa was good friendly staff and very nice. Cabins seemed really small R603 Balcony compared to other cruises I have been on. The prices was really low so I guess I got what I paid for.

Very small compared to other ships

Try and not rush passangers all the time we are on vacation and want to relax