Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

A very nice experiance

Sail Date: May 04, 2015

I was on this ship in January and I had no problem with booking on the Brilliance again. But this was my first time to take a cruise like this. Seven days on the ocean is just too long for me. So if I were to do a repositioning cruise again I would not want to spend as much time on the crossing without stops. My overall experience was a pleasant one. The service I received from most of the staff was great. The lovely lady that took care of my room gave me excellent service. My facial and massage was most enjoyable. And I just loved listing Manda singing and playing  the piano and in the Schooner Lounge. I took the time and spent the $$ to take a tour of the Brilliance and that was an awesome experience. The ports I visited were  interesting and an introduction to coming back and spending more time, and I might do that. The only negative I had was with My Time Dining. My friends and I took the time to make reservations, but they were not honored on time. And we had to stand in line along with those who did not make reservations. I did make that comment on the questioner and it was corrected a day or so before the cruise ended when they finally had two lines one for those who had taken the time to make the renovations, and one for those who did not. So hopefully this situation will be handseled on all of the Royal Caribbean Ships.

Do not miss taking the Ships Tour