Caribbean cruise

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Anthem of the Seas

8 Night Bahamas (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)

Sail Date: December 21, 2018

Ship: Anthem of the Seas

Review Summary

Just want to find a cruise line that doesn't punish people for sailing alone.... I'll keep looking.

Embarkation

Two hour wait in the driveway - then could not get a glass of water.

Ship Experiences

I sailed alone this year - needed a break, sunshine and fresh air. I spent more than the family of 4 that I was chatting with, so why was I always sat by the service station?

Guest Services

Lines are way too long to pay a gratuity!

Talk to your guests like we are adults. (Washie - Washie)

Tiny cabin, but that's OK. It was clean. More and more people want to sail alone or at least with friends - each having their own cabins... we are not children, we don't want sleep overs. Why do you have to charge me more than the family of 4 who had a bigger room and fed 4 people?

Ports Of Call

Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey

Took two hours to get down the driveway, another hour to get in. I asked where I could get a glass of water and was told I could buy a bottle of water at the bar... How about a beverage stand so we don't have to wait in a line 200 people long to get a glass of water.

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruise Line's Private Island) Did not visit port

Weather did not permit.

Disembarkation

Madhouse of waiting in line, thank goodness it didn't take two hours to go out the driveway.