First Family Cruise

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Anthem of the Seas

8 Night Bahamas (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 21, 2018

Ship: Anthem of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 6138

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

We really enjoyed this cruise that we want to try their other ships too. We are looking forward to be on Oasis of the Seas to be in NJ. June 2020 To Canada

Embarkation

Other than the traffic coming from Long Island NY due to rain everything went very smooth in the terminal.

Ship experiences

We love the We will rock you, The gift I didn’t follow the story but enjoyed the songs. The Christmas extravaganza was great. The performers are awesome. The bands from other venues are all great.

Our cabin was well-maintained. The space is more than my expectation with the closets and draws we have great storage. I like it that you can put your luggage under the bed. Too the weather was not too good for hanging out by the balcony.

Ports of call

Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey

No excursion, I just love that I can drive here.

Went to Atlantis and enjoyed it.

Disembarkation

I think it is as expected lines but once off the ship everything was smooth from picking up luggage to customs then getting car from garage. From out estimated time of 8am to get off ship we are home before 10:15am ( Long Island , NY )