Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: August 11, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

What a wonderful experience for my family. It was our first cruise, what an adventure! The ship was amazing so much to do with RICORD, IFLY, and the Seaplex my family and I had many fun things to do each day! I do wish some of the Seaplex activities were scheduled more often such as the Circus Adventure since the lines were so long that my daughters were not able to attend the 3 times we tried. We will definitely will book this ship again. Fabulous memories!!

Beautiful Cabin-- loved the view

To help make your experience stress free and fun- book dining reservations, shows, and on-board activities ahead of time.

1 Comment