Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

FUN IN THE SUN

Sail Date: August 11, 2016

LOVED THE SKY RIDE AND ALL THE AMENITIES ANTHEM OF THE SEAS HAD TO OFFER.  BALCONY ROOM LARGE WITH AMPLE CLOSETS FOR 2.   FOOD AND SERVICE EXCELLENT.  MY ONLY ISSUE IS WITH THE SHOWS - NOT ENOUGH AND WHAT WAS PRESENTED NOT THAT GREAT.  ONLY 2 SHOWS WERE OUTSTANDING - "THE GIFT" AND "ROCK OF AGES".  THE OTHER 7 NIGHTS SHOWS WERE BAD.   THE PORTS WERE LOVELY AND THE WEATHER PERFECT.

I WOULD TRAVEL ON ROYAL CARIBBEAN AGAIN.

I ALSO WANT TO THANK MARIA AFONSA, MY VACATION OUTLET REP, FOR MAKING MY TRIP "HASSLE FREE".   CERTAINLY WILL CALL UPON HER AGAIN SOON TO BOOK ANOTHER EXCURSION.

THANK YOU.

MARION MARSIGLI AND ROBERT IRWIN

CABIN WAS ROOMY WITH SUFFICIENT CLOSETS AND LARGE BATHROOM. ALSO ENJOYED THE BALCONY WITH LOUNGE CHAIRS AND FOOT STOOL. IN ALL, VERY HAPPY WITH ACCOMMODATIONS.
SERVICE AND FOOD WERE EXCELLENT EXCEPT FOR ONE DAY WHEN I HAD MY BOYFRIENDS CARD TO DEPART SHIP AND UPON RETURN I WAS PULLED ASIDE BY SECURITY AND EMBARRASSED FOR HAVING WRONG CARD. KNOW THEY WERE DOIN THERE JOB BUT CARD SHOULD HAVE BEEN NOTICED PRIOR TO MY DEPARTURE FOR AN ISLAND. I WAS TERRIBLY UPSET AND WHEN ROBERT IRWIN WAS FOUND ON SHIP TO EXCHANGE THE SAILCARD MY VACATION BEGAN AGAIN. SECURITY PROMISED TO COMPENSATE ME BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT YET AND I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECEIVE PAPERWORK BEFORE DEPARTING SHIP. "STILL WAITIN"

BE PREPARED TO HAVE A FABULOUS CRUISE WITH A VERY ENJOYABLE CRUISE DIRECTOR (ABE HUGHES). YOU WILL BE DELIGHTED WITH CHOICES OF FOOD AND VERY ATTENTIVE STAFF.

ONE TIP IS DO NOT BRING YUR OWN BOOZE ON BOARD BECAUSE IT WILL BE CONFISCATED. IF YOU DO, HIDE IT IN CLOSETS WHERE NO ONE WILL CHECK.