Amsterdam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Amsterdam Almost 5 Stars

Sail Date: December 18, 2015

A long time cruiser, I notice a lack of a sail away party or music during boarding and sail away. This was even more strange since it was the holidays. Otherwise, cabin service was 6 star and the food was a solid 5 stars. It was probably the best food and presentation I've experienced in years and I just took another HAL cruise in the last 2 yrs. plus other lines more recently. I'd go back on a HAL mid-size ship for sure soon.

Careful on thinking about buying their photos since they are expensive. The DVD was $19.95 so not bad but I didn't need it really.

The sip and savor was very nice for $5, but they should not taste the house wine during that event. The wine packages were very high prices, but then again the wine is a large mark up anyway.

1 Comment