Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: September 26, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Traveling to every island was a nice experience. The cruise was a beautiful experience. My aunt never had been to one and she truly enjoyed it. at the dinner with our waiter's Mr. Elroy & Mr. Stephan they were the best one's.

I paid the tips when I booked the trip of both my aunt & mines.
Destinations and Excursions destinations were great but I didn't go to excursions maybe next time.
i was under the impression that there was a surfing pool. before booking I ask I was told that there was one. come to find out that next year they would have one.
Children's Programs I didn't take children.

I enjoyed every morning going to the hot tub I also enjoyed the morning sun. It was quiet and the mimosa in the morning was awesome. For us it was a good start.