Excellent Experience!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

My experience in this vacations was spectacular, I recommend this ship Adventure of the Seas, the only unfortunate was that I did not get the $100 credit that I had mentioned from the staff of Cheapticktes that would have aboard, I had to pay the aforementioned amount . I am a loyal customer of the Royal line, but I never knewed why didnt get the credit mentioned on board.

Nice and Shine!!
This island is boring and not good with tourists are very hostile. I was prefer stay on ship activities.