Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Excellent Experience!!

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My experience in this vacations was spectacular, I recommend this ship Adventure of the Seas, the only unfortunate was that I did not get the $100 credit that I had mentioned from the staff of Cheapticktes that would have aboard, I had to pay the aforementioned amount . I am a loyal customer of the Royal line, but I never knewed why didnt get the credit mentioned on board.

Nice and Shine!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
St. John's, Antigua
Castries, St. Lucia
This island is boring and not good with tourists are very hostile. I was prefer stay on ship activities.
Bridgetown, Barbados