Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The cruise is all of what you make it

Sail Date: September 05, 2015

Great cruise.. My husband and I went on Adventures of the seas on September 5th-September 12th, this was our 12th cruise but 4th of Royal Caribbean. This was one of their older ships and at this time needs to be docked and refurbished. This ship only has 2 restaurants and the dinning room and is just a dated ship, other than that this was a wonderful cruise. We really enjoyed the itinerary: St. Croix, St. Maartan, St. Lucia, Antigua and Barbados. I was a little tired from non-stop ports but still had a great time. The food was good in the dining room also. The shows on the ship were great, the comedians were awesome and people overall were so nice. I will stick to the new ships but still had a great time.