Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Island Line Up

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

So I will preface this with I am not really a cruise person as much as a destination traveler.  I don't attend shows because they seem hokey to me and I don't gamble.

That being said, the ship was clean and in great shape.  Our dining staff and room attendant were top notch; food was great; drinks were tasty; getting on and off the ship went with out a hitch.

Only one day at sea and we woke up in a new port everyday there after.  The southern Caribbean is excellent and we had a great time on excursions we booked on our own and not thru the ship to save a few bucks.

Barbados - Antigua - St Lucia - St Maarten - St John - St Croix!!!  It doesn't get much better then that.

Patricia was the best!!!!