Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Family vacation

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My experience overall with RC was very good.  I have been 3 times on the same ship.  Dining room service - royal treatment by waiters, chefs cooking, etc.  (Little bit less sugar on the desserts)  First time experience with toddler Program (Aquanuts) and it was very good.  My child (and I) absolutely loved Miss Deisy.  Excellent employee.  The meals were very good.  Should have a better variety of desserts at formal dining (like years ago).  Surprisingly, Windjammer had more variety of everything.  Shows are good, but should be updated (they are the same as they were 8 yrs ago - the first time I went). Other cruise personnel should be more service oriented like the staff at the dining room.  Was told to leave from beauty seminar because my child was playing with the exercise ball way in the back.  Used the medical service and the doctor was in a rush (and they are expensive)  Experience at Dolphin tour great - recommend, experience at Barbados tour not what expected.  Turned out to be almost all panoramic.  Overall, enjoyed myself, thank you for great vacation.  Thank you Prakash, Sonny, Stafford, Ligorio and Keithley at room service for helping me out with my child.  Wouldn't have been as great without you guys.  Will miss you.  Happy with RC, but no so with PLine.

Write a comment.
Prakash Jaip (from South Africa), Sonny from Mauritus, Deisy Fuji from Peru and the staff from Aquanuts, Keithley from Guyana, Stafford from India, Richie from South Africa and the staff from Cafe Promenade
Good shows but the same since 8 yrs ago
Mom and child loved it. Variety.
Write a comment.
Loved Dolphin tour, would repeat. CIty tour turned out panoramic. Not what expected.
It was ok. Great service from Keithley (from Guyana) at room service.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Departure port. Beautiful city, amiable people.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Tour with the ship was almost panoramic. No what expected from description.
Castries, St. Lucia
Loved the tour. Went with Cosol. Only thing so-so we had to rush the mud bath.
St. John's, Antigua
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Dolphin tour A-plus.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Stayed on board.

For example: Get a balcony on the 7th floor. Perfect location.

1 Comment