Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Purser

Adventure of the Seas

Sail Date: March 08, 2015

Our waiters Ugar and Marvin they were fantastic. I was a little disappointed over all with Royal. The shows were absolutely fantastic that we attended I don't think the times were thoughtout well on the shows because they coincided with other things.we personally were not impressed with the food choices. this may be food preference but it look like much the food went to waste. When we get off at Islands and come back for dinner I enjoyed just coming casually but they wanted everybody dressed up every night.I would've preferred Bermuda shorts or even capris.

Service was wonderful but the food just was not.

The ship was absolutely beautiful and it was easy to get around.