Which Cruise Line Was Voted the Best in 2015?

Cruise Fever just released their pick for the best cruise line in 2015. The result may very well surprise you. Clink on this link and let us know if you agree with their pick.

http://cruisefever.net/1206-carnival-cruise-line-voted-best-cruise-line-in-2015/

Tags: Cruise Fever picks Carnival as best Cruise Line in 2015

16 Answers

Carnival is all I know and I LOVE it!!!

You are correct. I have posted other videos from my channel because I think they can be helpful to some people. This particular one is only posted in a couple other forums where appropriate. Regarding its relevance, I am trying to make the idea of 'which one was voted the best' less biased. I am trying to give those deciding a more encompassing view of the industry so that they can make an informed decision about what is right for them, and not just chose a line that other people have decided is the best. Thank you for the feedback!

What does a brief over view of cruise lines have to do with who was voted best ? That same youtube video has been posted to multiple discussions.

Here is a brief overview of all of the major cruise lines!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttMpfcuhdnk

it really surprised me. I figured it would be one of the boutique cruise lines or maybe Celebrity or HAL. I always liked Carnival - especially their longer cruises.

Carnival does a lot of the 3 to 6 night trips out of Florida, South Carolina, Baltimore MD, New Orleans LA, Texas, and Los Angeles CA. This makes them the leader in the short cruise segment at low prices out of more US ports then any other line.

As Johngold mentioned, I live in Los Angeles, I take the short 4 night cruise on Carnival often, just as a cheap get away. If we do not go into the ports we still have fun and relax on the ship. It is less expensive then a road trip. This gives Carnival a demographic different then any other line. It is not Celebrity by any means, but 4 nights from a local port for about $ 200.00 each, how can you not like that ?

If I lived in Florida and was close to a cruise terminal, I would probably cruise a great deal with Carnival. The other day it was Monique's birthday. My son and I took her to her favorite restaurant here in Edmonton. Now this is not exactly apples to apples , but for the 4 of us for one dinner, with wine and dessert the bill came to $550.00. If I lived close to a cruise terminal and the cost for three day cruise for two was $400.00, what would I chose?

My point is that for Carnival and it's peers the price point is the clincher to have the numbers they do.

Not sure about best priced? A carnival cruise from Barcelona in September in a balcony to the Mediterranean is $1339 and an almost identical NCL cruise at the same dates is $40 cheaper and includes an Ultimate Beverage Package

Price as far as I am concerned is likely what put them on top. Lot of people out there looking for deals!

I am sure that these factors were part of the equation.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.