Royal Caribbean offering DOUBLE cruise points on ALL sailings in 2021!

Announcement.jpg?auto=format,compress

Announcement2.jpg?auto=format,compress

For all of you who love Royal Caribbean as I do, There was announcement this morning that they would be offering DOUBLE cruise points on NEW BOOKINGS for 2021. As would be predictable, Everyone lost their collective mind.

Royal Caribbean, being the outstanding customer service giant that they are, changed it to all 2021 sailings for EXISTING Crown and Anchor Members, quicker than they agreed to honor the $18/day "Glitch" Drink Package Prices last year.

After my 5 day cruise in December, and my 7 day in April, I will be firmly into the ranks of the Emerald Crown and Anchor Level.

Tags: Royal Caribbean #LoyalToRoyal CAS CrownAndAnchor

28 Answers

The C&AS page on Royal's website says the offer has been extended to all sailings through December, 2022 !

This is fantastic news for all us who are still getting canceled and having to re-book into 2022.

According the the conversation I had(Screenshot of the msg on the first page of this thread) It will automatically be added.

This is great ! I sail on Symphony of Seas in Oct. Do you know if I need to do anything or the double points will just be automatically added to my Loyalty Program?

Wow lovely that is a very good deal, I wish to cruise again soon

WOW!

I dont have the vacation time, or cash to sail 32 nights in a suite! it sounds great though!

We’re blown away by this offer. We have 4 suite sailings.... 7 + 9 + 9 + 7.... 32 nights for 128 points!!!

I feel ya, Brother. There is never any work from home for us. We have a 7 day from San Juan scheduled for Feb. 2021 and I am hoping they are back on the water by then. I, too, need a real vacation BAD !

Aaaaaand RCI is canceled through December 31 Crying

Lift and shift can only be done to a similar timeframe, SO we opted for either a 5-Night on Symphony from Miami on December 18, 21. a 5-Night on Adventure from Galveston on December 1, 21, or a 5-Night on Brilliance from Tampa on December 11, 21.

I'm depressed. After everything I have been through in this pandemic between work, and the fire department, I NEED a real vacation...Sad

Hopefully everything is squared away for our April cruise on Oasis...Nervous

Since the cruise lines have to apply and be approved 60 days prior to sailing, I would imagine your December sailing just bit the dust.

Also, since the current CDC guidelines say nothing over 7 days, I would think the 10 day on Vision would also be out! I am starting to think the CDC hates C&A members.

1468FE60-59F2-46A0-B784-ED9163E3C863.jpeg?auto=format,compress

Just an update on how the process works: You don’t have to do ANYTHING! If you are an existing CAS member(have sailed 3 nights or more on RCI) the double points are automatically applied!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.