Royal Caribbean offering DOUBLE cruise points on ALL sailings in 2021!

Announcement.jpg?auto=format,compress

Announcement2.jpg?auto=format,compress

For all of you who love Royal Caribbean as I do, There was announcement this morning that they would be offering DOUBLE cruise points on NEW BOOKINGS for 2021. As would be predictable, Everyone lost their collective mind.

Royal Caribbean, being the outstanding customer service giant that they are, changed it to all 2021 sailings for EXISTING Crown and Anchor Members, quicker than they agreed to honor the $18/day "Glitch" Drink Package Prices last year.

After my 5 day cruise in December, and my 7 day in April, I will be firmly into the ranks of the Emerald Crown and Anchor Level.

Tags: Royal Caribbean #LoyalToRoyal CAS CrownAndAnchor

28 Answers

Thank you for the compliment. Not sure I see it that way. Just enjoy cruising and like to help others!

...never sailed...

This will be our first Azamara cruise, but have heard fantastic reviews from my TA and from others. So we're really looking forward to it and will post a review when completed.

As a new guy here, I have been quite impressed with you, Aunt Pinkie. You are quite the dynamo and a real asset to this site! Thanks for serving.

I didn't think they would share the points because RCI sold off Azamara last year and no longer has a relationship with them.

When RCL tanked on us, I booked Reader/book events (I am a romance writer) and we booked a long trip at our Disney vacation club.

We thought about it... I do have three 12+ night cruises booked in 2022. My fingers are crossed.

Everything I had scheduled in 2021 has been canceledCrying. Now they are cancelling into March 2022. I'd have been Diamond by now if all my cruises had gone as scheduled.

Thanks for sharing. Maybe someone else needs to know. Since we have never sailed either line we had no clue.

Never mind. I just discovered the answer to my question. (I was going to pay up to $1.00 for an answer to my question). Unfortunately, no one replied. But for anyone else interested,

the answer is, NO.

Does anyone know if the offer will be applied to an Azamara cruise this November?

If Only they'd extend it through April '23. Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.