Planning on sailing Princess cruises to Hawaii fall 2020. Any recommendations on cabins?

Hi!

My hubby and I are planning on a cruise to Hawaii on Princess Cruiseline, Fall of 2020. The bookings should open up in May.

Any helpful hints on the best cabin for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii on Princess? (Hoping to leave from Los Angeles)

We snagged an upgrade to a "vista balcony stateroom" on the Carnival Splendor December of last year. I doubt we'll be that lucky to snag a comparable complementary upgrade on Princess?

SO, I don't think we could handle an "inside cabin" or an "ocean view". (A bit of claustrophobia). Any recommendations on "balcony", "premium balcony" or "mini suite"? And locations? Aft? Mid-ship? I don't know best locations for enjoying the sea views? What locations have you found to be problematic?

Sea sickness isn't really a problem, because we use the Scopolamine patch and have had no adverse effects.

Thanks so very much for your input!!! It is all very appreciated!!!

Tags: Princess Cruises cabins Hawaii Princess best locations

11 Answer

Balcony midship.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.