Favorite Season to Cruise

What is your favorite season to cruise and why and where?

Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall

21 Answers

It really doesn't matter to me. If I can find the right price, the right itinerary then I book it. I've cruised in just about every month of the year. One thing though, I will not cruise during spring break. Did that once and once was enough.

Depends on the season we're cruising. We avoid the Carribean during hurricane season, avoid Europe during peak tourist, and go to Alaska when it gets hot in our area.

Any time your on a cruise

Happy

cruiseseasons2.JPG

I usually do early spring. I find by doing it that way, I can pack my suitcase and take out my spring clothing at the same time! Summer is ok depending on where you go, as some places are too hot (I went to Bermuda last year in August, and while it was beautiful, I burned right through a couple of shirts!).

We always cruise in September for 2 main reasons: school is back in, and very few young children (and I do love kids); we always found some of the least expensive cruises in early fall. And, we never ever had any weather related issues this time of the year.

we love traveling in October great month in most countries either going into winter or just finished. Either way nice temperatures

Best part cruising

I do enjoy April - May and Sept - Oct so far with my new 2 cruises a year plan.

I like a fall transatlantic from UK to US, via the Canadian Maritimes. Getting the fall colors up there is gorgeous.

I like a MId-Late September cruise to Bermuda. THings are just starting to slow down, but there's still plenty to get into, and the ocean is plenty warm still.

Oct - Feb for Caribbean/Southern cruising.

Hawaii, I love anytime of year, even in the rainy season, Nov-Mar.

I like it! "It's cruise o'clock anytime"!Wink

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.