Coffee

I purchase the coffee card on Princess cruises because I occasionally like a specialty coffee and the coffee card can be used on future cruises if there are still punches available. Most of the time when I order something special at the International Cafe, they rarely punch the card. Do all the lines have a coffee card and do you buy it?

21 Answers

Carnival's coffee card is actually a reward card. They punch your card for each beverage purchased--six punches gives you seventh beverage free. With three of us getting a latte every morning, we got a few freebies last cruise :)

If I'm not mistaken, the specialty coffees are now part of the Cheers program as well.

Congrats on Elite, free laundryBig Smile

No NCL does not have one as of a week ago. What I find interesting is specialty coffees are not included in the beverage package. Isn't coffee cheaper than alcohol? Go figure

Not much coffee for us. We do make our own fresh-brewed iced tea in the buffet throughout the day though.Yummy

I'm not a big coffee drinker so I've never purchased the card. It does sound like a good deal.

Not sure about NCL, but we would like to see a coffee card. We would use it a lot.

I get the drink card on Princess, so it covers the coffee.

I think most other lines have some program that covers coffee, usually a soft drink sticker.

Carnival has them, but I haven't gotten one.

RCI folds it in to some of the drink packages. For the Ultimate (which is now deluxe) Specialty coffee (not including starbucks) is included. I found out late in the cruise the iced coffees are on deck 5, but they were yummy!

Good to know...I'm elite on upcoming cruise and will look into doing that!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.