CHRISTMAS CRUISE

Anyone cruised during Christmas? I like the thought of it!

13 Answers

If you do cruise during the holidays, inquire whether the ship will be decorated.

Fun Yay!

We sailed Dec 1 to 7th & the ship was decorated, it was nice & the final show was a big Christmas production. This time we go Dec 9-17th so I am expecting it to be just as nice if not better, its been 10yrs lol

Thank you!

Great pics!

I would love to cruise at Christmas. It is on the bucket list. May a pre "world cruise" for a world cruise for the family when I win the Lottery.....Yummy

While we have not been on the ship for Christmas, we have been on just before. The Panama Canal cruise this past December started Dec. 5th. The ship was decorated while we were in Puerto Vallarta by a contracted group. It was kind of fun to come back on board to find it all ready for the holidays. As mentioned the week before and the week after Christmas are less expensive, but be aware the crew may be a little sad because they are not home with their families. They still work hard and try to put on a happy face, but it can be noticeable if you are looking for it.

Before:

After:

Previous two pictures are from the Emerald Princess, December 18, 2015.

Been on two Princess week before Christmas cruises. Decorations are so nice! Another coming up this December. By the way - week before Christmas is not too expensive. Christmas week and New Years week - much more $$$ (or Pounds, Euros, Pesos, whatever).

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.