18 Answers

Might...mebbe..or not...only thing is YOU need to keep in touch with good ol NCL...seems they have a way of "adjusting" things without informing the passengers...

Sorry yo hear that. This could also affect us too then as our Sept 2021 cruise is a 9 day.

No cruises longer than 7 days until Nov 2021. We have two booked. Looks like we won't be cruising. Both are RCI, which is offering double points, so it looks like we will lose those. More importantly, we already have flights booked for the March cruise and that is nonrefundable.

I totally agree. With the virus and flu being so active now across most of the US I would have thought the CDC would have extended the shut down. I guess there was too much pressure from the White House. My next cruise is mid January, hopefully all the details and requirements are in place and proven safe by them. I could truly use a vacation after having 4 cruises canceled this year.

Forward progress...but the old adage..."hope for the best, plan for the worst" still applies....Theres alot of "space" between those lines....some folks won't get past the headlines.....

Just a start but at least it is something. May still take a while.

I just saw an email from Cruise Critic with this story.. So excited to see them get things underway so all of our future 2021 sailings will go smoothly! Big Smile

Thanks for sharing! This is a giant step in the right direction. Hope that the November “ trials” go well!Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.