B2B Cruising

Anyone here done Back 2 Back cruising? I was checking out some cruises next year and was thinking in Feb of stacking a 7 dayer and 5 dayer. Any tips or advice? Thanks in advance!!

33 Answers

Thanks for the helpful info. You made my mind up. I plan on doing next year a 7 day Mexican Rivera and then after there is 5 day with two other places that the 7 day did not include. If I hit the lotto I would cruise year round I think.

I highly reccomend them! We did our first just before the Covid shutdown. We have done once since and have one booked for next year. I recommend you try and get the same cabin for both legs so you don't have to move your stuff. I can only speak for how it works on Carnival, but assume it is similar on all cruise lines. The morning for debarkation of the first leg, you meet with others doing the B2B in a designated area (like one of the dining rooms). There a crew member logs you off the ship and you are given your new sail and sign cards (not activated). After all other passengers are off the ship, your group goes to the customs area with your passports and walk through the customs "turnstyle" and back on the ship where you have your card scanned and activated. You also get a group photo and a glass of champagne or mimosa or orange juice. It's very eerie to be on the ship for a while with so few people, but also a fun way to explore it. Many of the crew remember you on the second leg. We have also done a side to side, two different ships at the same port, not quite as easy or as much fun. We especially like it because we only have one airfare for two cruises.

DO IT!

i was think about something similar . i would love to hear about this also.

thanks

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.