1st Cruise!

Hi, I’m Jasmine! I’ll be sailing out on May 6th on Carnival Valor to Cozumel/Costa Maya! It’s my first cruise ever! Any pointers?!?

Tags: #firstcruise #carnival #May2023 #carnivalvalor

30 Answers

Enjoy!

YES !!!! The testosterone is kicking in (thank you, AuntPinkie). Off for number tres, e quatro ??

Lynn, PLEASE, do not shorten my name this way. I don't mind most shortenings or just Auntie. But this one is just a version I dislike. I realize this is off topic, but I see no other way to let you know.

Thank you!

OMG - we need a big shot of testosterone here, least we all become overly chuffed and start doing overnight pajama parties together -- especially challenging for those with no pajamas, and terrible pillow aim.

I trust the worm did not drink all my mezcal. I need a shot !! Maybe dos.

Absolutely correct!

Yes! A lot of people were telling about this…. We go off of the ship time, correct? Not the local time?

Thanks so much! Will do! 😆😊😊

HALJO made an excellent point about reviewing deck plans...and, if you're going on tours, do your research and book FROM HOME...that way you won't have 2,350 of your newest friends doing it at the cruise desk onboard...AND, you can read reviews of folks who have already taken it....AND...keep it simple,,,book thru the cruise line until you feel confident enough to trust "Juan and Pedro's Tour Company".......yes..by all means look up "pier runners"....very entertaining...unless its you....

I agree with everything already mentioned. Just remember to ignore the negative fellow passengers you might meet (they’re everywhere besides being on cruise ships). Little things may go awry, keep the positive attitude. Wishing you calm winds and smooth seas.

I should clarify my response. Cozumel has a very high rate of pier runners. Go to YouTube and type in pier runners to see what you don’t want to be

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.