1st Cruise!

Hi, I’m Jasmine! I’ll be sailing out on May 6th on Carnival Valor to Cozumel/Costa Maya! It’s my first cruise ever! Any pointers?!?

Tags: #firstcruise #carnival #May2023 #carnivalvalor

30 Answers

Tried to respond, got eaten...nope, no secret, I think most of us know EXACTLY....quit feeding it encouraging fingers...it thinks its loved..it'll invite its friends...

No secret at all...QUIT FEEDING IT and giving it "encouraging" fingers. It thinks its loved...Next it'll invite one of its "friends"......

No secret at all...QUIT FEEDING IT and giving it "encouraging" fingers. It thinks its loved...Next it'll invite one of its "friends"......

Yes! And if a port of call is in another time zone, your cell phone will most likely reset automatically to the local time (depending upon how your phone is configured). If in doubt, bring a watch so you're always seeing ship's time.

Maybe her maiden name was McCarthy.

not yours AP, the troll (oops, did I just divulge the secret )

Download and learn to navigate the Carnival HUB app. I'll help you immensely while onboard, especially with your dining options and onboard activities.

Have a great time, relax, and no matter what, please take at least a moment to focus on the beauty, peace, and serenity of the ocean.

Watching Pier Runners is great, affordable, entertaining activity best enjoyed from the comfort of your balcony (drink in hand, if that's your vibe); excellent way to end a port day.😎🤗😳

I am sure he or she knows this, it's part of their game.

My sincere apologies AuntPinkie.

Lynn is kind and respectful

Just as a general aside, because many people read this and don't post...it all depends on the port AND the cruise line...but either way, THE SHIP WILL TELL YOU EACH AND EVERY TIME, AND REMIND YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN......having said that, I'd bet real money there are dimbulbs who just don't get it.....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.